Sunday 3 May 2009

ATCs and Japanese ladies



I haven't been up to much this week, Having a two year is catching up with me and by the time he is tucked up in bed I am ready to go too. But I went to the max papercraft show at Bramall Lane today and picked up some stash and some inspiration so this aft I locked myself away for an hour and produced some bits and bobs. These were two of my creations, the ATC is embossed with white glitter embossing powder with a funky fairy decoupage on top, as my hubby has pointed out though it looks like you can peer at her cleavage, but he would think that. And the Japanese lady was inspired by the new papercraft inspirations magazine that arrived yesterday and some oriental papers I had knocking about.
I bought a couple of cute stamps today so I will be making some more cards this week with them I hope :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Japanese lady...they seem to be all the craze at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards, like them both. Only a man would mention anything about the first lol. But at least he is showing an interest in your work.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete