Saturday 4 February 2012

valentines and getting back into blogging



So I want to get back into challenges and sketches and blog candy etc it's the fun bit of blogging, I've won a challenge and blog candy in the past and it was awesome but to be honest I had/have no idea what I'm doing so hoping this time around for my blog I'll be a bit more interactive x

So first challenge for 2012 for me is the Polkadoodles challenge , I've used hearts on my card on the image (freebie from a magazine) and the funky tickets (freebie from Sillhoutte studio)In fact I think the gingham paper was from a freebie paper pack from another magazine, I'm so thrifty lol
My handwriting is shocking I wish I could write neatly but for want of the perfect stamp I had a go at handwriting my sentiment. bit hit and miss but I think it's pretty sweet all in all.
Thanks for reading
Jo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment