Tuesday 17 December 2013

HO HO HO!

This week the DT at digi choosday have made cards on the theme of ho, ho, ho and I couldn't resist using the cute santa owl from Christmas Joy. I have used this digi kit loads and not just because it is Christmas, I think it has a really good range of papers and embellishments, it is really versatile especially for the price!
So I didn't do much to the card, I cut a 6x6 card (although it technically isn't I don't know how they get away with saying it is on the pack) down to 6x5, I think it is quite effective for a small change. I added faux stitching with a white gel pen and red pearls to the owls hat for a bit of sparkle. I made a rolled rose with left over paper and added it with shop bought flowers which looks quite cool I think.
So join us over at digi choosday and share your creations. Oh and it's nearly christmas >_< so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment